OT: Media Batch at LAFCPUG -- FREE license at raffle! Woohoo!

Posted by Marco Solorio 
OT: Media Batch at LAFCPUG -- FREE license at raffle! Woohoo!
May 22, 2007 03:32PM
Hey peoples,

I'll be flying in tomorrow to show off Media Batch on the big screen at the LAFCPUG event. Three things to entice you to show up for the event...

1. I'll be giving away a FREE license as part of the raffle. And not just any old give-away, but the grand daddy of them all... a full Media Batch Pro Platinum Bundle Package. What does that include? Glad you asked. It includes Media Batch Pro, your business' logo implementation, installation and setup on your server (if you want us to) and installation of all updates on your server for one year (again, if you want us to).

2. I'll be showing off a new TOP SECRET feature that's sure to blow you away. Nobody knows about it yet, not even Horton! This feature is so cool that it alone could be a stand-alone product unto itself but it's integrated right into the core technology of Media Batch. All I can say is that it'll fit right into this crowd perfectly. You wont be disappointed!

3. Since the product isn't officially released to the public for purchase yet, the winner of the raffle will be able to get the software installed on their server NOW. That's right, you'll get to start using it before anyone can even pay for it!

So get to the event early because I'll be the first guest to present. I'll also be showing off Media Batch during the break at the tables and will be available for further questions after the show.

More info can be found at mediabatch.com

See you there!

Marco Solorio | OneRiver Media | ORM Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Media Batch
Re: OT: Media Batch at LAFCPUG -- FREE license at raffle! Woohoo!
May 23, 2007 11:37AM
Cool, See You There.

------------------------
Dean

"When I see you floating down the gutter I'll give you a bottle of wine."
Captain Beefheart, Trout Mask Replica.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics