Mosaic Transition in Leopard

Posted by lost in space 
Mosaic Transition in Leopard
January 07, 2008 01:47PM
I just want to throw it out there to any of you geniuses that frequent this sight. Here's my 2 part question. 1st I loaded Leopard on my laptop at a friends house and somehow I did not do something right because when I got to my place it would nor recognize my settings for my Ichat or skpe what gives. Also I have since downloaded all the current upgrades so I am current but I can't remember my IM password for my account (I know BFD) sorry I was derailed there. But I woundered is there a way to get my setting back I tried to reload lepard but it told me I had a more current version and could not load on my hard drive.

2nd question I love the transition in leopard when your computer is is waiting for you to do something or right before it goes to sleep. It's called Mosaic Transition. could anyone tell me if there is a plugin ( preferably free) that exist. It's totally perfect for me in the doct that I am doing with the enourmous amount of stills I have. i really want the answer to this.

Thanks as usual for letting me drain your brain.
Re: Mosaic Transition in Leopard why is this not posting as new
January 07, 2008 04:33PM
It has posted as new both times for me.

No help on your first question, have little idea of what you're talking about.

Don't have Leopard, don't know what that transition looks like, but is it like the "Mosaic Flip" transition in an iPhoto slide show? In that, different squares turn over in random order to reveal the incoming clip. Have you checked out standard FCP transitions under Wipe: "Checker Wipe" or "Checkerboard Wipe"? I think Noise Industries has some nice transitions like this, not free.

Scott
January 07, 2008 04:48PM
Scott
thank you for responding your response showed up for me as new. Maybe I can't see my own. The transition I am talking about is like what they do on ABC world news at 6:30 pm for the person of the week on Friday where many little pixelated images come together and make one picture. I would love to have that transition I have enough to do it. any thoughts would help, from anybody out there.
January 07, 2008 05:01PM
No, your own posts never show as "new".

mattias.nu has a Mosaic filter in his "Too Much Too Soon" collection that could be made to work. You can download a 15 day trial of Noise Industries effects for free and see if they have what you want. Concoct your own from existing tools.

Scott
January 07, 2008 06:36PM
THANKS SCOTT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics