how do you rip videos from you tube?

Posted by hunterlee 
how do you rip videos from you tube?
February 11, 2008 03:39PM
Can anyone tell how to rip a video from you tube. I have a video that i created, but i don't have the original. So i need to rip it off of you tube
Re: how do you rip videos from you tube?
February 11, 2008 03:59PM
It will take a rather large quality nose dive, but there are a couple ways.

I hear that you can use the Miro player to download Youtube videos, but I'm not sure of the quality.

Ambrosia makes a great screen capture program called SnapzX.
February 11, 2008 04:49PM
Download "TubeTV" from the Apple's Downloads section or google it.
It's free and it converts for the iPhone, iPod and Apple TV

Rui Barros
Editor Colorist Trainer
Lisbon, Portugal
RTP Post-Production
Apple Certified Trainer FCP 7
Apple Certified Pro FCP 7
February 12, 2008 03:17AM
Alternately, you can copy the Youtube URL and paste it into MPEG Streamclip (choose 'Open URL...') and then download and convert the clip all in one go, with your choice of export formats.

JK

February 12, 2008 02:02PM
You can use ZamZar.com to convert file online and import to your mac --

There is about 15 different codecs available that the video can be
converted to its free also --jay---
March 17, 2008 04:04AM
Take YouTube Videos with you

YouTubeRobot.com today announces YouTube Robot 2.0, a tool that enables you to download video from YouTube.com onto your PC, convert it to various formats to watch it when you are on the road on mobile devices like mobile phone, iPod, iPhone, Pocket PC, PSP, or Zune.

YouTube Robot allows you to search for videos using keywords or browse video by category, author, channel, language, tags, etc. When you find something noteworthy, you can preview the video right in YouTube Robot and then download it onto the hard disk drive. The speed, at which you will be downloading, is very high: up to 5 times faster than other software when you download a single file and up to 4 times faster when you download multiple files at a time.

Manual download is not the only option with YouTube Robot. You may as well schedule the download and conversion tasks to be executed automatically, even when you are not around. Downloading is followed by conversion to the format of your choice and uploading videos to a mobile device (if needed). For example, you can plug in iPod, select the video, go to bed, and when you wake up next morning, your iPod will be ready to play new YouTube videos.

Product page: [www.youtuberobot.com]
Direct download link: [www.youtuberobot.com]
Company web-site: [www.youtuberobot.com]
E-mail: support@youtuberobot.com
March 17, 2008 06:27AM
It's lucky they included that Zune compatibility. I met someone once who had one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics