Mac Pro 3.1 quad

Posted by FB999 
Mac Pro 3.1 quad
August 14, 2008 05:11PM
My iDVD will not run on my new computer- has this happened to anyone else?

Cheers

FB
Re: Mac Pro 3.1 quad
August 14, 2008 05:23PM
Check out www.macfixit.com for possible wisdom old or new, and also log into Apple's website, search Discussions, IDVD section. Somebody;s always around to advise within a short period of time.

- Loren
Today's FCP keytip:

Play from In to Out with Shift - \ (Backslash) !

Final Cut Studio 2 KeyGuide? Power Pack.
Now available at KeyGuide Central.
www.neotrondesign.com
August 14, 2008 10:13PM
No offense...but do you know how funny that sounds? My $79.00 software won't run on my $4,000.00 sexy beast smiling bouncing smiley

Seriously...do you have iDVD 7.0.2? You should. Do you have a DVD burner? Sorry...gotta ask the standard questions. Have you run the Software Update lately? Try that.

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

August 15, 2008 05:17AM
iDVD comes as standard on all Macs and is part of your System Install disc(s) - you should find your installation DVDs and reinstall it.

Is it not working because you used migration assistant to transfer apps from an earlier Mac that might have a really old version of iDVD?

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
August 15, 2008 01:09PM
Thanks for you inputs- but iDVD 7.0.2 still does not work with my Mac Pro tower 3.1 dual quad. It quits after importing a movie and the option Onestep DVD from a Movie is not available.

I've installed and re installed - still NG

Yikes
August 15, 2008 02:19PM

It quits after importing a movie and the option Onestep DVD from a Movie is not available.

What type of movie? Are you following iDVD compatability guidlines?

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics