OT Looking for Software

Posted by Chuck Spaulding 
OT Looking for Software
February 02, 2009 05:01PM
There used to be a company who had a banner ad on LAFCPUG that developed software that you could use to QC a cut, make notes and suggested changes then email the corrections to the editor.

Does anyone know who the company was and the name of the product. I remember looking at it and thinking I might be able to use it one day, and now that the day has come I can't recall the name of the product or company.

Thanks in advance for helping me get through this senior moment...
Re: OT Looking for Software
February 02, 2009 07:59PM
I know its a vague recollection but someone must have an idea of what I'm thinking about???
February 02, 2009 08:21PM
I think Final Cut server does that, but .. yeah I have a vague memory too - it was kind of dark grey UI? FC Server a bit of an overkill for this really..

February 02, 2009 10:11PM
For all of you, like me with failing memories OR who failed to decipher my request, the name of the product is "Media Batch."
February 03, 2009 02:00PM
Does anyone know if Cinesoft, the developer of Media Batch is still in business?

I have tried calling them, I get a can't complete as dialed message, emailing sales, and called directory assistance in Walnut Creek CA where their offices are/were located - no listing.

I know they used to sponsor a banner ad on LAFCPUG which is also no longer there. I don't want to give the impression of their demise but there's a trend here.

I would like to purchase Media Batch, so if anyone could shed some light on this I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
February 03, 2009 02:37PM
Cinesoft
1870 Olympic Blvd., Suite 250
Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Phone: 1-877-CINESOFT
Email:   sales@cinesoft.com
           support@cinesoft.com

If they're not answering the phone consistently for more than 3 days, bye-bye. I would look for another solution if I were you.

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

February 03, 2009 02:41PM
Thanks

Actually they are alive and doing well.
February 03, 2009 02:56PM
If you want Marco's email just write me offline. Yeah, they are doing fine.

Michael Horton
-------------------
February 03, 2009 03:46PM
Not a very good way to do business then eye rolling smiley

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

February 03, 2009 09:43PM
Marco's emailed and called.

I was more concerned than complaining. I'm just glad they are doing fine, they have what appears to be a good product. I thought with the release of FC Server that they might be in for a rough go of it. But maybe it's been FCS that has the rough road.

I'm certainly taking a second look.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics