OT: Safari 4 Beta Released

Posted by Ben King 
OT: Safari 4 Beta Released
February 24, 2009 09:14PM
[www.apple.com]

I'm going to check it out now!

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
Re: OT: Safari 4 Beta Released
February 24, 2009 09:58PM
Anyone know how to make it work next to Safari 3 for those of us not quite ready to jump over?

-Noah

Final Cut Studio Training, featuring the HVX200, EX1, EX3, DVX100, DVDSP and Color at [www.callboxlive.com]!
Author, RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera available now at: [www.amazon.com].
Editors Store- Gifts and Gear for Editors: [www.editorsstore.com]
February 24, 2009 09:59PM
I think its a one way install... no going back!

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
February 25, 2009 01:38AM
so far so good...
February 25, 2009 05:43AM
You ask, I deliver.

[www.beatnikpad.com]

Peter
February 25, 2009 05:55AM
i have a better answer:

[www.mozilla.com]

- just kiddin ; ) the mini-coverflow thing is kinda sexy. though im curious in real-world use how truly helpful it will be... i wonder if apple might be getting a bit gadget-happy lately?
February 25, 2009 08:40AM
the only thing really annoying about firefox is the eleventeen updates it does a month and the autofill sucks ******.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
February 25, 2009 09:06AM
auto-fill works fine for me. and i havent seen an update in well over a month - but we digress

my apologies. my attempt at humor seems to have BRIEFLY hijacked the thread.
February 25, 2009 10:27AM
i like the cover flow i am a web digger (like a gold digger). I was just pulling info on a mini doc i am working on and it seems to be intuitive in how you search.

you can go back and forth between searches deleting pages as you read them. ITS Great for comparing products.

The tabs on top thing-a-ma-giggy is weird but not hated. I wish i could make the gray darker though. White or near white gray scale backgrounds kill my eyes on long reads, charcoal or black would be nice.

My mac has gotten gadget crazy too. A lot of them help productivity and scheduling.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics