HELP!!! How to name a disc in toast 8.0??

Posted by Robert 
HELP!!! How to name a disc in toast 8.0??
March 05, 2009 08:54AM
Hello All!

I have been searching all over the internet and here but cannot find the answer to what should be so simple. (Thus it is more frustrating! - and I am under a time crunch to make 20 dvds!)

I am on a macbook pro with toast 8.0- both of which are new to me. I am making dvds with video ts and audio ts files which were generated by dvd studio pro.

PROBLEM: When I try to burn the dvd in toast from the video and audio ts, I am unable to find a way to give the dvd a name. I want to name it with the title of my film.

(WIth toast 6.0 one could just change this on the disc icon in the window but I cannot find anything here on toast 8.0)

Does anyone know how to do this?? If not can I use other software such as idvd to simply burn dvds with video and audio ts?

Thanks in advance to anyone reading this.

Kind regards,
Robert
Re: HELP!!! How to name a disc in toast 8.0??
March 05, 2009 11:08AM
Hey Robert,

When you select Video: DVD video in the left column, the black bar across the top of the right column (where you drag your TS folders) reads: DVD-Video: My DVD. If you click on the 'My DVD' it becomes and editable text field and you can name it whatever you want.

Just curious, if you have the TS folders from DVDSpro, why not burn a DVD from there and then just use the COPY command in Toast? Straight up duplication.

JK

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics