OT: TRAPCODE releases PARTICULAR 2 for After Effects = MUST SEE!!!

Posted by grafixjoe 
OT: TRAPCODE releases PARTICULAR 2 for After Effects = MUST SEE!!!
July 15, 2009 01:56PM
This is a huge upgrade to v.1.5...check it out:

[www.redgiantsoftware.com]

I was on the BETA Test Team...and my head is still spinning. Those of you who are interested in creating very high end particle FX within After Effects NEED THIS APP / UPGRADE. With P2, you can create spots like THIS:

Peder Norrby (Trapcode creator / founder / all-around genius) did some more work for us and also released a set of 55 presets for Particular 2 as well in the Particular Preset Pack Vol. 1:

[www.redgiantsoftware.com]

Just thought you might like to know grinning smiley

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

Re: OT: TRAPCODE releases PARTICULAR 2 for After Effects = MUST SEE!!!
July 15, 2009 03:17PM
sweet- I'm going to make my Nightwatch vs. TRON remake. smiling smiley

Noah

Final Cut Studio Training, featuring the HVX200, EX1, EX3, DVX100, DVDSP and Color at [www.callboxlive.com]!
Author, RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera available now at: [www.amazon.com].
Editors Store- Gifts and Gear for Editors: [www.editorsstore.com]
July 18, 2009 04:04AM
hey Joe, you are telling us THIS spot was created with PT 2 Beta ?

who did it ?
July 18, 2009 05:26PM
No. I did not say that (read the post again). I said you can create spots LIKE THIS with Particular 2 and it's not in BETA...it's released.

July 18, 2009 05:41PM
Thats hot i just got AE and i am R E A L L Y impressed with what it can do.
You were right Joe. It is in a lot of ways better than motion. easier to learn than photoshop.

The plugs are insane i think i may have to put this plug in my august purchases. I did something like this in motion with a tracker and a particle but it did not look as good and it didn't have as much motion.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
July 18, 2009 05:45PM

You were right Joe. It is in a lot of ways better than motion. easier to learn than photoshop.

I never said After Effects was easier to learn that Photoshop - ever. Please do not misquote me.

July 18, 2009 06:08PM
The comment was not in quotes, so it wasn't a direct verbatim account of what you said. I was just saying that all of the times you have said it would be better to use AE over motion came to an epiphany once i started using it. Thats all. No hidden meanings.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
July 18, 2009 06:23PM

The comment was not in quotes

...because you hardly ever use punctuation so I must assume.

Thanks!

July 19, 2009 03:24AM
No. I did not say that (read the post again). I said you can create spots LIKE THIS with Particular 2

Ok ok , but I don't need to read your post again, my reading was perfect... I just wanted to clear the ambiguity. it's done, thank you

and it's not in BETA...it's released.
yes, again, we understand that. It's just that, ambiguity again, if it ought to be the tool for the spot, it would have been the beta since it wasn't ... released !

what I see is a spot that I could do tomorow with Motion, ( despite of the bashing propaganda I read quite often on this forum)
July 19, 2009 09:00AM

what I see is a spot that I could do tomorow with Motion

Cool! Have at it! We would love to see a sample of that over in the Motion forum!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics