multicam

Posted by kdaniyelyan 
multicam
August 26, 2009 01:31PM
Hi I am very new to FCP and I just started doing multicam. I did some multicam work earlier today but now I am having a problem with it. When I am playing the video in sync mode the videos in the viewer are frozen and I can't see whats going on. Only when I stop the play head the video jumps to where I stoped the play head. I restarted the program the computer and still did not change. Does anyone know what I need to do? Please let me know.
Thank you
Re: multicam
August 26, 2009 01:59PM
Change your playhead sync to gang.

August 26, 2009 02:13PM
I tried that and that did not do it. But if I a scrubbing the play head it works.
August 26, 2009 03:05PM
somtimes mi Fc does the same, some times not
August 26, 2009 04:42PM
This is EXACTLY what I was foing to ask about...it edits BUT the blue outlines will NOT change when I am choosing cameras and I will ONLY see the finish edit when I STOP the playback..it works but I can't see the edits real time nothing changes on the canvas..any thoughts?
August 26, 2009 06:16PM
If you rendered it already you won't be able to sync your viewer. It shouldn't be like that way but that is what happens. You can always dump your renderings and you could see it again. You just have to re render at the end.

God Bless,

Douglas Villalba
director/cinematographer/editor
Miami, Florida

[www.DouglasVillalba.info]
[www.youtube.com]
[vimeo.com]
August 27, 2009 03:24PM
I did get read of all the renders but it is still not doing it. It is driving me crazy. Any other recomindations?
August 27, 2009 04:31PM
add a filter or something

God Bless,

Douglas Villalba
director/cinematographer/editor
Miami, Florida

[www.DouglasVillalba.info]
[www.youtube.com]
[vimeo.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics