What software was used for this effect?

Posted by Lisha 
What software was used for this effect?
February 04, 2010 10:49AM
Hello to all,

CoreMelt demo video
What software was used for the floating picture effects in the above video? Or any suggestions of software I can use to achieve something similar? I've sent an email to the company but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Thanks so much.

Peace,
Lisha
Re: What software was used for this effect?
February 04, 2010 10:54AM
CoreMelt demo video transitions

Here is another video with more of the floating pictures.

I'd really like to explore using some variations of this type of effect. I already use CoverFlux. Looking for other options.

Thanks in advance!

Peace,
Lisha
February 04, 2010 10:59AM
After Effects or Motion probably...animated screens at the 3D camera.

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

February 04, 2010 11:13AM
I'd love to find some templates where I can just drop/import the photos and make some adjustments to the already created effect, comparable to Industrial Revolution's CoverFlux Effect
February 04, 2010 07:13PM
Lisha, this is your third post on this. Just add to your previous posts and they will bump to the top of the list. So far I think no one has any drag and drop templates to offer that do what you need. You may need to learn how to do it manually if you want to advance past coverflux.

February 04, 2010 08:42PM
Hi Jude,

I feel like I was just scolded by my kindergarten teacher. LOL!smiling smiley You mean I should've added to my initial post from almost 2 years ago?

I did find some plug-ins. Once I try them out I'll post them if they work for me.
February 04, 2010 08:59PM
Lisha,

That was uncalled for. Jude is right...you posted a similar post called "drop zone plugin for photos" February 3rd, 2010 at 7:43 PM. This is the same subject with a different title. Part of what we do here as Mods is "keep a clean house" so multiple posts with the same subject just clutter the forum. Please stick to one post and add to it...it will be bumped to the top.

Thank you !!

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

February 04, 2010 10:53PM
And feb 3rd at 3am. All Im saying is you keep asking this question and you're not getting an answer cause no one seems to have anything.

February 05, 2010 01:47AM
Okay guys so sorry for the double postings. Now I feel like I've been scolded by my kindergarten teacher and my 1st grade teacher. smiling smiley

In my defense, I posted 2 postings:

1) drop zone plugin for photos Lisha 02/03/2010 03:43PM

2) What software was used for this effect? Lisha 02/04/2010 08:49AM

Right after I made the 2/4/2010 8:49AM posting I added additional information to the thread. After Joe responded I responded -- all in the same thread. Is that where your seeing a problem? Should I have not added the additional information? Should I have not responded when Joe responded?

I didn't consider post #1 and post #2 to be in the same category which is why I made a different posting. And since my posting from over a year ago was in the same category as posting #1 I honestly wondered if Jude meant I should've posted to the old post.
February 05, 2010 07:52AM
Lisha,

As you already have FxFactory installed, just do the update and you can try out the latest FxPack from Aquafadas - 'PulpFX' Lots more slideshow stuff

[www.aquafadas.com]

[www.noiseindustries.com]

Peter
February 05, 2010 08:54AM
Thank you so much Peter!!! I discovered that one yesterday and am purchasing it today!!!!! Thanks again! Your posting confirms that I'm on the right track.

Peace,
Lisha
February 05, 2010 10:14AM
I believe apple motion has drag and drop 3d, with the drop zones.

Jude Cotter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lisha, this is your third post on this. Just add
> to your previous posts and they will bump to the
> top of the list. So far I think no one has any
> drag and drop templates to offer that do what you
> need. You may need to learn how to do it manually
> if you want to advance past coverflux.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics