Wait! Snow Leopard Updated and no one has wrote about it?

Posted by Dean 
Wait! Snow Leopard Updated and no one has wrote about it?
March 29, 2010 07:53PM
Apple on Monday morning released Mac OS X 10.6.3, the latest update to Mac OS X Snow Leopard. The update is recommended for all users of Snow Leopard, and brings a number of fixes, improvements, and security patches. The update?s size may vary depending on the configuration of your Mac.

Or am I missing it somewhere?

------------------------
Dean

"When I see you floating down the gutter I'll give you a bottle of wine."
Captain Beefheart, Trout Mask Replica.
Re: Wait! Snow Leopard Updated and no one has wrote about it?
March 30, 2010 12:03PM
Personally, I always wait a few weeks before applying any new updates and see what others are experiencing. The only time I go outside of this is when an update addresses a problem that I'm having.

When I do apply an update I get it straight from Apples website, run Mac Helpmate and do a disk repair in single user mode both before and after the update. Beforehand of course I always backup. Everyone has there formula, but this has always worked for me.
March 30, 2010 07:16PM
I applied it yesterday. So far so good, but I haven't done anything intensive yet. I'll let you know if anything untoward happens.

March 30, 2010 07:28PM
Yeah I saw it - read a few issue with performance and so left it - was about to post but then the SuperMag editing took over my life!!!!!!

Nearly 300 pages of great articles though!

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics