fumfie credibility

Posted by yopli 
fumfie credibility
April 17, 2011 06:14PM
Hello Guys:

Im buying a new camera and found the website called www.fumfie.com, they have amazing prices, but i started checking the reviews and they are very polarized, it's either excellent or awful comments.
Does any one know about this site.

Thanks
Re: fumfie credibility
April 17, 2011 08:32PM
"Amazing prices" usually translate to "shady". The reputable places won't charge prices that are outrageously lower than their competitors.

www.derekmok.com
April 17, 2011 09:32PM
I bought my Sony AX 2000 from fumfie I was scared as @#$%& it took longer about a week to get it shipped they charge you I think 6% insurance but I got my camera in good condition and saved about $700.00 on it. They try and sell you a bunch of other stuff but don't give you a hard time if you don't get more.

------------------------
Dean

"When I see you floating down the gutter I'll give you a bottle of wine."
Captain Beefheart, Trout Mask Replica.
April 17, 2011 10:11PM
...better be sure you are getting a US MODEL with a US WARRANTY. People don't think to ask about this when saving large amounts of money.

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

April 18, 2011 09:36AM
I bought my Sony AX 2000 from fumfie I was scared as @#$%& it took longer about a week to get it shipped they charge you I think 6% insurance but I got my camera in good condition and saved about $700.00 on it. They try and sell you a bunch of other stuff but don't give you a hard time if you don't get more.

------------------------
Dean

good condition? u mean brand new and original package??
April 18, 2011 08:36PM
Yes it was brand new original packaging a US camera the box was a little loose on the bottom but everything was fine I'd buy again if I could find as good a deal from them.

------------------------
Dean

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics