Lion
July 10, 2011 12:40PM
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone on the forums has tried out Lion extensively and if anyone can share their thoughts on how it will impact user operations, both the positive and negative aspects. I'm wondering if it is wiser to first obtain Snow Leopard licenses or wait for Lion.

www.strypesinpost.com
Re: Lion
July 12, 2011 02:25AM
As far as I'm aware, you need to have Snow Leopard in order to install Lion.

[www.macrumors.com]

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metadata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...
July 12, 2011 04:07AM
I was wondering about the new macs. Surely they're not going to ship with Snow Leopard.

www.strypesinpost.com
July 12, 2011 08:31AM
Lion has a recovery partition that can act as a boot disk but you need to have it on your system in the first place in order to use it. In order to download it from the Mac App Store you need Snow Leopard.

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metadata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics