What do you use for remote approvals/client reviews/feedback?

Posted by clay 
What do you use for remote approvals/client reviews/feedback?
July 12, 2011 01:45PM
We have been using Conceptshare (http://conceptshare.com/) internally for posting videos and getting input from other members of our team. Conceptshare has changed their pricing model and product to the point that it no longer makes sense to use the product for the video features (will still use it for print, web, etc). So, we're looking for a tool that allows me to post a quicktime, and then for various team members (producer, director, etc) to post feedback that corresponds to a particular timecode and either have that emailed to me, or simply recorded on the page as something for me to reference when going back to make changes.

I came across one product that would meet our needs: [www.cinesync.com], but is a bit pricey (starting at $99/month for 2 users). Another similar one (with similar pricing) is: [www.fuzebox.com] [link I intended is (remove space after h) h ttps://www.fuzebox.com/fuzemovie/ ]

What are you folks using to review and share feedback on videos that are posted online? Or, if you don't have a product you use for this purpose, maybe you have a workflow that works well for you. I'd love to hear your ideas.
Re: What do you use for remote approvals/client reviews/feedback?
July 12, 2011 01:51PM
another option I found that might just do the trick:

[www.dvcreators.net]

Best of all, it's free!
July 12, 2011 07:45PM
I use YouTube. It's free and the upload limit increases the more videos you post. There is the option of locking out all uninvited users, and also the option of allowing anyone who has the URL to see it, but blocking it from the pubic. They can comment right on the page, and you can easily see when people have seen it and how many times they have viewed.

For the initial drafts I just post a low resolution copy (and make sure to state this) so it uploads and downloads quickly. This way everyone can put in their two cents and it doesn't cost the end user much in terms of time and money spent to do it.

July 13, 2011 11:17AM
H264 via Dropbox and / or my FTP account.

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics