PlugIn or style ideas for TV News style animation of pages, documents

Posted by CarolLeigh 
PlugIn or style ideas for TV News style animation of pages, documents
February 05, 2012 12:25PM
I am creating a documentary in which I need to use images of legislation, newspaper articles, etc, also highlighting certain sentences in the documents. I am looking for (free) plugins for the motion or links to view some style options. I would appreciate any info or ideas. Thanks!
Re: PlugIn or style ideas for TV News style animation of pages, documents
February 05, 2012 12:28PM
I forgot to say...I use Final Cut 7.
February 05, 2012 01:46PM
So are you saying you want to show the newspaper articles, then zoom in to certain sentences so it is easy to read? You can do that in FCP 7 using keyframes.
February 05, 2012 03:22PM
Thanks, yes, I work with keyframes, but I want something pre-made. I would like a transition that I can get for free, (or buy) because it might be easier, plus I need some style ideas that would be contained in that transition.

I can always watch the news and copy, but I thought I would just find some pre-made transitions. I know Final Cut X has some, but I am not ready to move my project to X. Thanks again!
February 06, 2012 09:04AM
it may be worth keyframing in Motion for smoother zooms and pans, a little effort would go a long way there pending the 'drag n drop option . .
February 06, 2012 11:09AM
Oh, well...I haven't used Motion, so it could take me a short while to figure it out. I copied a news clips and did it in Final Cut...looks decent for now...still looking for an easy way, or some templates, or a collection of examples of how it could look. Thanks!
February 06, 2012 11:31AM
I think you have a misunderstanding what a template is. A template is produced form a particular software like Motion or After Effects. There are tons of free After Effects templates out there that will do what you are asking. But you'll need After Effects to open it, and make the photo changes. I don't know of any templates for FCP 7 that do what you are asking. On the other hand, FCP X does. Or go to iMovie.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics