Matrox express card 34- anyone have one?

Posted by paul kelleher 
Matrox express card 34- anyone have one?
April 27, 2012 08:42PM
Dont know where else to put this request. I'm looking to borrow/rent a matrox express 34 card for my matrox mini box. I'm doing a green screen shoot on Sunday and want to monitor canon 5d/7d via hdmi out. I'm in Burbank, shoot is at a studio in Encino. anybody game?
Again - didn't know where else to post this request so forgive the interruption of this awesome forum. Now back to your regularly scheduled geekin..

Thanks

Paul
Re: Matrox express card 34- anyone have one?
April 30, 2012 10:41AM
...probably too late, but do you have Thunderbolt? Have you seen this:

[www.amazon.com]

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

April 30, 2012 12:52PM
Thanks Joe-

actually that would only be for OUTPUT from the macbook. I needed input to the macbook. We got it figured tho, just using standard monitors, cam monitors etc, skipping the macbook input.
Shot green screen, multicam , which brought up a new set of issues... see my new post!

Thanks again

Paul
April 30, 2012 01:09PM
...sorry Paul...read your post wrong sad smiley

Why not borrow an HDMI TV set? I have run HDMI out of my 7D to a Zacuto EVF passhrough to an HDMI TV set for monitoring. No sense clogging up the laptop smiling smiley

April 30, 2012 01:32PM
well, my plan was to use veescope live on the mbp, which allows live monitor and key testing, BG replace, scopes etc, all on the live shot. In reality, the key looks to be just fine w/o too much futzing. And as always, even w/o the extra monitoring, testing etc, the actual shooting time required expanded to fill our studio time exactly. Amazing!
April 30, 2012 01:37PM
Ah...didn't know that you wanted to use scopes..thought you were just monitoring.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics