TextOverlay on MovingImage in FCP7

Posted by factandfable 
TextOverlay on MovingImage in FCP7
February 20, 2013 05:45PM
Hello, Wonder if anyone has come up against this issue:

The text was generated in the text tool in fcp7 and laid over moving images - it does not jerk whn playing on the time line.
thank you for any suggesstions offered. Cannot put this up looking so unprofessional. The presets in FCP have all been set so that this should not be happening.

Thank you.
Re: TextOverlay on MovingImage in FCP7
February 20, 2013 06:13PM
You really haven't given nearly enough information for us to diagnose anything. You didn't tell us the specs of your clip, your Sequence Settings, your monitoring method...

I assume the text is jerky. Where are you seeing it? In a movie-file output? On a website? That could be a frame-rate issue, it could be a compression issue. Some websites try to offer camera stabilization at the upload stage, and unless you turn it off, it wreaks havoc on graphics and framing.

www.derekmok.com
February 20, 2013 08:05PM
what exactly is the problem?

nick
February 22, 2013 10:41AM
I am assuming you meant to say the text is jerking. If its not then, yea what is the issue. Also, I think you are monitoring it on your monitor/MBP.
March 22, 2013 05:53PM
Sorry i did not respond to thank you for your response to that Q. It was an issue with the clips being in different formats so i had to (of course ! ) conform all to AppleProRes422. That sorted it out. Thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics