Playback dropping frames and video slower than audio

Posted by Manuel 
<HTML>Recently, I've been using Final Cut Pro to Export short (15 second) clips onto the internet by using Media Cleaner EZ. I don't know if this is coincidental, but shortly after I installed the free version of Media Cleaner EZ, when I try to play the same captured video clips (that were working just days ago) on Final Cut Pro or on Quicktime Player, they drop frames and the video cannot keep up with the sound. Previously, I could view these clips at 100% window size without any problems, now the image looks jaggedy when paused and it drops frames. Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this?
--Manuel</HTML>
<HTML>By the way, I'm using QuickTime 4 pro and Media Cleaner EZ version 4.

--Manuel</HTML>
<HTML>Manuel,

I'm not sure if Media Cleaner EZ version 4 does this but in version 5 it tries to switch your DV codec to the MotoDV codec. You'll need to look in the media cleaner folder for a file called "choose firewire support." Open the file and switch back to "use quicktime." Reboot your system and you should be set.

Once again i'm NOT sure if this will work with that version of media cleaner.

- Skeet</HTML>
<HTML>Thanks for the advice Skeet. I'm going to hold of on your suggestion for now, because what I did first was that I went into my extensions folder and I deleted several files starting with "Rad." I got this advice from this website (LAFCPUG) and so far, it seems to be working. If I encounter any more problems, I'll be sure to try your suggestion.

Manuel</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics