how to use 3DStudio Max file in FCP4

Posted by David10 
how to use 3DStudio Max file in FCP4
September 22, 2005 04:30PM
Use FCP4.1, Mac OSX 2.2.8 dual G4. Someone built me a moving cube with text in 3DStudio Max, it's an older verion. I imorted the folder that contained all the JPEGs that form the rotating text. It was done in .04 frames and 800 by 600 frame size. When all the jpegs were selected and droped into a timeline and rendered, there wasn't much rotation to it or rotation accured very very slowly. Is there something I can do in FCP4 to change the .04 frames to .01all at the same time and also change the frame size too? Or is there a way to change things around in photoshop but all at the same time becasue there are 99 JPEGs that make the rotating text. Is there something else that can be done to make use of this?

Thank for your resposes.
David
Re: how to use 3DStudio Max file in FCP4
September 22, 2005 06:54PM
Have you change the default setting for the "Still/Freeze Duration" to 00:00:00:01(one frame) ? by doing this, all the import picture sequence will be charged. Of course, you need to re-import all the pics again.
User Preference -> Editing -> Still/Freeze Duration
(FCP 4HD)

For changing the frame size at once, you could use the "Paste Attribute" to clone the parameter of the "Basic Motion" to each others

Antonio Hui

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics