Who is going to the LAFCPUG meeting this week?

Posted by ryan thompson 
I think I'm going to make the trek up there to learn some more about HDV
Re: Who is going to the LAFCPUG meeting this week?
September 24, 2005 09:15PM
I might see if I can get out of work (I work nights) for a bit, or work LATE and attend the meeting. The WHOLE meeting this time.
September 24, 2005 09:59PM
I feel guilty about not making LAFCPUG meetings anymore. But once I got a full-time job using FCP (partially as the result of frequenting LAFCPUG meetings and forums,) I'm just too busy. I'd like to make it a habit again though.

- Justin Barham -
is there something special about this weeks meeting? if its focusing on HDV, i might fly over to attend
Yeah its HDV night part 2. They are gonna show the pros and cons of editing natively in fcp5 or non natively with HDVxDV. Also show some work done in HDV and I'm sure some other cool stuff as well. I'm gonna drive up from San Diego, since my Wednesday night class got cancelled.
We meet at the park and ride in Fullerton off the 5 and 91 fwy at Magnolia at about 4:30 4:45 I can take 8 people in my van. If you would like to join us contact me, I have 2 going so far.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2005 12:44PM
Good idea on the car pool thing Dean. With gas prices where they are it is a good idea to announce you got room in the News and Announcements forum

BTW Wayne meeting info is always on the Next meeting page:

[www.lafcpug.org]

Get there early folks. Last time we did this it was SRO and some people didnt get in

would lax be the place to fly into?
embarrassingly, i havent been to la since i was like 6...
Anonymous User
September 25, 2005 01:12PM
Burbank is closest. LAX is a beast to get in and out of.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics