DSLR / FCPX Workshops with Tom Wolsky and Dirck Halstead in Florence Italy, 8.20-28.2011

Posted by Michael Horton 
DSLR / FCPX Workshops with Tom Wolsky and Dirck Halstead in Florence Italy, 8.20-28.2011
July 29, 2011 01:25PM
The Platypus Workshop in
Florence, Italy - Aug 20-28th
Rockport, ME - Oct 16-22nd

[digitaljournalist.org]

HD Storytelling for Journalists, Photojournalists, Filmmakers, Editors, and Producers

Led by Dirck Halstead, Legendary Time Magazine photographer, with Final Cut X taught by Tom Wolsky, Apple Certified Trainer

You will learn how to use your DSLR, along with tips and tricks to make it an incredible tool for you in editorial, corporate and filmmaking settings. We will teach you field sound recording, cinematic storytelling, the use of lenses, tripods, multimedia applications, and Apple's latest Final Cut Pro editing software. All in an action-packed, exciting, entertaining, and informative 9 days.

These workshops are acknowledged as the gold standard of Digital Video training. We teach high-definition digital shooting, editing, and multimedia with an emphasis on storytelling. It is unique in the industry. We have taught over 300 photojournalists since our inception in 1999. Our graduates have gone on to do television documentaries, Web videos, especially for newspapers, and even films. One of our graduates was a nominee for an Oscar in 2006 and the 2010 winner of the Sundance Film Festival Documentary Award for his film Restrepo, was our Platypus Graduate the late Tim Heathington.

There are three ways to attend these workshops: Shooter, Producer, or Participant

Class size is very small to allow for a very individualized experience.

Cost of the Florence Workshop is $1975
Cost of the Maine Workshop is $1795

Mention LAFCPUG and receive a 10% discount just by emailing below

for more details on the training:
[digitaljournalist.org]

email Dirck Halstead dhalstead@me.com for more info on the DSLR training
email Tom Wolsky tvpro@me.com for more info on the FCP X training

Michael Horton
-------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics