Thriller

Posted by Michael Horton 
Thriller
July 26, 2007 04:13PM
You just got to love this "better idea" of prisoner rehabilitation.

1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center, Cebu, Philippines at practice!

Thing went Viral moment it hit the web. Very seductive.

Michael Horton
-------------------
Re: Thriller
July 27, 2007 12:58AM
Ha! That's what we need - more dance in Prisons! Or maybe, more dancers in prison. I'm happy either way, really.

Also, maybe they should change the name to the Cebu Popular Dance Rehabilitation Center.

July 28, 2007 01:06PM
im amazed they could get that many prisoners to cooperate - krazy!
December 24, 2007 08:44PM
AAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......(big deep breath)

AAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

That was AWESOME. Creepy seeing the "zombies" all in the same clothes. Kept me on YouTube longer than I have ever been on before. Did you check out the "Radio Gaga" Queen video with the same prisoners? There's a whole bunch of vids on there featuring these prisoners! It looks like someone could do much worse than being sent to this place...makes an aspiring dancer want to steal a car in the Phillipines to get an audition. I am waiting for the "High School Musical" video from these guys!

AAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

December 24, 2007 09:23PM
I think I'm gonna be traumatized through Christmas from the sight of the big guy dressed as Ola Ray.

"I was wonderin' if...you would be my girl."

***Hug***

Michael was too chaste to kiss a Penthouse pet!

www.derekmok.com
January 01, 2008 03:21PM
mok i think he is a a lot of peoples girls in that prison. you gonna have ta fight the yard bully for that hot mister-mama.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics