QMaster System Preference pane is empty

Posted by ReidCAULFIELD 
QMaster System Preference pane is empty
October 27, 2010 11:05PM
I decided today to set up a cluster on my late 2007 2.4GHz MBP Core2Duo. I started going through the steps and got stopped cold when I discovered that the QMaster pane in System Preferences shows up completely empty. No controls in it at all. Has anyone else seen this, and if so, how do I fix it? Thanks so much.

Reid
Re: QMaster System Preference pane is empty
October 27, 2010 11:08PM
Never seen that before. Do the controls appear if you close System Preferences and relaunch it?

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metadata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...
October 27, 2010 11:26PM
no they don't.
October 28, 2010 03:03AM
In that case you may need to use Pacifist to reinstall the preference pane, or use FCS Remover to remove Qmaster and reinstall it entirely.

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metadata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics