ColorTouchX for FCPX

Posted by Vincent Zorzi 
ColorTouchX for FCPX
November 12, 2012 05:54AM
Hello,

What do you think about ColorTouchX : [youtu.be] ?

Bests,

Vincent
Re: ColorTouchX for FCPX
November 12, 2012 06:26AM
That looks really cool Vincent

My French is pretty basic but it is pretty obvious how the thing works.

Do you have a link to the website of the people making this?

I tried google but to no avail!

thanks

Paul
November 12, 2012 07:39AM
I can't tell nothing more than that. But you can give feedback here ; and share this video.

Bests,

Vincent

FCS2 on MacBookPro 17" - 3GBRAM
November 13, 2012 10:50AM
Vincent with all due respect it is kind of difficult to give feed back to something that is not possible to install and test! drinking smiley
November 22, 2012 07:23AM
I can start to give some information because we have advanced.

We are working on this project with a developer OSX / iOS. Some features already working. Others are completely unstable, obtained by transient solutions. We therefore can not distribute this software, even in private beta. Especially for a stable solution, we do not know yet if we will eventually not need Apple. FCPX is not (yet) designed to be controlled from the outside by means other than keyboard shortcuts.

For those who thought there was BetterTouchTool behind: as awesome as it is, it does not fulfill the necessary functions. One or two actions can be completed by BTT, but that's all.

Why this video started so early? To see if the project is worthwhile because it is a much bigger job than it seems. But the positive feedback that encouraged us to go further, with even some other features not listed here.

If you have comments or suggestions, everything is welcome !

March 19, 2013 03:35PM
Hi,

What you once knew as ColorTouchX will be out very soon! The final product will be called "The Touch" - while you're waiting, here's a preview :

smiling smiley

March 31, 2013 08:25AM
oops...
March 31, 2013 08:26AM
It's nice. Not ground shaking for me pesonally, some peculiarness in getting some gestures to be consistantly recognized, needs a bit of polishing, up, but it's ok. My review:
[www.fcproxuniversity.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics