Create your own Music Clips with GarageBand

Posted by Edgar_Rothermich 
Create your own Music Clips with GarageBand
December 05, 2012 12:18PM
This post is not directly about FCPx, but related to the audio clips you lay in your FCPx project, or should I say the lack of a music clip. I want to point your attention to my newest book "GarageBand 11 - How it Works" that teaches you how to use Garageband so you can quickly create your own musical bed or jingle for your video without any licensing or copyright restriction. If you get Apple's MainStage app for $29, you will get about 20GB of AppleLoops and Instruments that you can use in GarageBand (and Logic)

It is released in my "Graphically Enhanced Manuals (GEM)" series. Some of you might be familiar with my other books in that series for FCPx, Compressor and Motion. If you haven't seen any of my books, please checkout the samples on my website to find out about my unique style of writing manuals with rich graphics and diagrams that helps you understand the applications.

[DingDingMusic.com]

This GarageBand manual is good for beginners but also for advanced users. I cover a lot of topics labeled "advanced" that go a little bit deeper than the usual "click here and then that will happen" approach. My "Graphically Enhanced Manuals" are self published books without any publishing company. Available as pdf file from my website, printed book on Amazon or as interactive Multi-Touch eBook for the iPad on Apple's iBookstore.

Thanks for you interest,

Edgar Rothermich

Edgar Rothermich
(MacPro 8core, 16GM RAM, Fireface800, Euphonix MC Control, Logic Pro, FCPx)
www.DingDingMusic.com
Re: Create your own Music Clips with GarageBand
December 05, 2012 12:37PM
Good idea Edgar. Will spread the word.

Michael Horton
-------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics