DVD Studio Pro no Autoplay

Posted by billy chuckfist 
DVD Studio Pro no Autoplay
October 01, 2003 04:14PM
Hi. i have been trying for 3 days now to figure out why my DVD's are not autoplaying. I stick the DVD in the player. Nothing happens. I hit play. Still, nothing happens. I hit STOP and then hit PLAY, and yipee, my DVD works just fine. I am authoring in DVD studio pro and am very new with this software. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Thanks,
Billy
The Disc object itself in the outline view must have a set 'first play' assignment.

Go through the tutorials, they will help you get started quickly. You'll be glad you did. Less coasters...
Re: DVD Studio Pro no Autoplay
October 01, 2003 08:01PM
PLEASE-PLEASE!! Do your self a BIGGGGG favor and work through the supplied Apple Tutorials before starting out trying to make a DVD.

The new tutorials supplied with DVDSP 2 are Outstanding!

I guarantee you will learn so much if you give it one day that you will give the rest it's due and come out a real winner.

There is so much new and different between DVSP 1.5 and DVDP 2 that much of what you understand about 1.5 is way different in 2. And if you try using the techniques you gained in 1.5, you will be going backwards try to apply them to 2.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics