FCP markers won't show ind DVSP

Posted by hunterlee 
FCP markers won't show ind DVSP
August 08, 2007 06:05AM
Heys guys, I put in 21 chapter markers in my sequence. Then export it as a quicktime file with the option of "all markers" but the markers don't show DVSP. Am i missing something here?

mac pro
final cut 6
Re: FCP markers won't show ind DVSP
August 08, 2007 08:14AM
Did you really put chapter markers or basic markers used for editing?
August 08, 2007 04:14PM
If you really did place >>Chapter Markers onto the sequence (not the tracks) then you might have forgotten to enable taking Markers through Compressor in a window that you pass through when setting up Compressor.
October 24, 2007 01:40PM
I just ran into the same problem. I exported a quicktime movie from fcp 5.1.4 and selected all markers. None of the chapter markers showed up in dvdsp 4.1.2. I searched and found the question posted by others but no answer except the obvious suggestions. (Yes they were indeed chapter markers, yes they were sequence markers not track markers.)

To add a bit of information that might be helpful, I found that if I selected export 'chapter markers' rather than 'all markers', the chapter markers show up in dvdsp no prob. This of course leaves me without the compression markers that I added but may add a bit of info to help figure out/work around the problem.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics