DVDSP 4 Serialization Issue

Posted by PK Ireland 
DVDSP 4 Serialization Issue
April 29, 2010 03:50PM
Hello. Newbie here. Been using FCP and DVDSP since versions 2 and 1 respectively. Clean install FCP Studio 2. OSX 10.4.11. All recent updates installed. When trying to import Mpeg2 files into DVDSP4, I get a serialization error. DVDSP works fine otherwise. QT movies import fine. FCP 6.05 exports Mpeg2 fine using QT Conversion. DVDSP simply repeats need for serialization with attempted import of Mpeg2 files.
Other forums have suggested reinstall of DVDSP thru entering the serial number(s) and once that's accepted closing install. In looking through my FCP Studio 2 discs and serials, I find NO separate serial (or discs, other than content) for DVDSP4. Any ideas of how to address this issue? Some forums have suggested that Apple purposely made these two things incompatible to force folks to use Compressor. I find the QT conversion much handier. Does DVDSP have a separate serial number when bundled with FCP Studio 2? If so, where to find it. How do I address the serialization issue?

Thanks, PK
Re: DVDSP 4 Serialization Issue
April 29, 2010 04:01PM
Digtial Rebellion has a free app that can uninstall just DSP from your system. You should be able to re-install the application after that. |

[www.digitalrebellion.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics