I'm back

Posted by Antonio Hui 
I'm back
February 18, 2005 01:52AM
Dear all,

Happy to back home (LAFCPUG) with my newly dual G5/2.5GHz. Well, The reason for hiding is because I run the motion only on my old dual G4/450. I better don't speak too much. However, the real reason to bought a newly G5 is not for motion.

I need more process power to finish-up my personal project
[www.ramesseum.com]
(nothing there at the moment, except the opening page)
That's a web-site with hundred of QTVR nodes and all composed by FCP with the fxscript that I wrote. That should be fun. I guess, it will take another 1 or 2 month to complete.

Happy Sharing.
Antonio Hui

Re: I'm back
February 19, 2005 02:21PM
Welcome back Antonio. Good luck with your project.

Dave
February 19, 2005 09:14PM
Thanks Dave,

Yes, the Egypt mission is a hardest project I even did. it's need a great luck to complete it, but the journey is full of amazing and fun.

If you want to know what I'm doing, here is some "working" photos from the trip.
[homepage.mac.com]

Many Thanks,
Antonio Hui

February 20, 2005 04:58PM
Looks like you were there with Kevin from Pelleas, he is a good guy.
February 20, 2005 09:10PM
Yes, he is Kevin form insightdigital. We work together for produce a new "virtual visit" web site of Ramesseum in Eqypt. That is my first time been there and work with him.

Have a nice day,
Antonio Hui

February 22, 2005 03:43AM
Welcome back Antonio

Wasnt this the project Ralph Fairweather worked on?

mike
February 22, 2005 06:02AM
Yes, that is the project of our friend, Ralph, worked on and all the team members are volunteer that including myself.

In fact, it is amazing. Without cafe'LA, I don't know Ralph; Without the unfinished discussion with him on a year ago, I'll not search his profile and try to follow his work. Then, finally I have a chance to Egypt and test myself.

That's why I like to call LAFCPUG is my home. In here, not just a place provided for us to "talk", it is also create opportunity somehow.

Happy Sharing,
Antonio Hui

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics