Motion 3...
April 24, 2007 01:11PM
Well, I can't believe Im the first to bring it up but I, for one, and extremely excited to see Motion get a full overhaul. It's basically everything I could have asked for(3d, cameras, optical flow) and more(smoothcam, music synch). Im excited to get some hands on experience with it, although im hoping my graphics card will be up to the task of real time 3D....

I've never been one for the whole rivalry with AE and I know it has its own market and uses but as a regular user of Motion, I certainly dont see the need to mettle with After Effects anymore.

Anyone else's thoughts???
Re: Motion 3...
April 26, 2007 07:56PM
I think you will always have dedicated AE artists who swear by their favorite tool -- and the new version is pretty sweet.

That being said, Motion 3 looks BADASS and I can't wait to get my hands on it! I've barely touched AE since I got Motion and I really prefer the interface and quick shortcuts to great effects. I'll still hire out major AE work to the experts but I'll do Motion work myself in house...

JK

April 27, 2007 10:22AM
Don't you think it's a little premature to guess how M3 might work? I would like to think they include the real high end keylight, but we won't know until it ships.
Re: Motion 3...
June 19, 2007 01:29PM

I certainly dont see the need to mettle with After Effects anymore.

I couldn't disagree more.

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics