Selling some production stuff!

Posted by Mark 
Selling some production stuff!
August 18, 2005 08:56AM
I'm selling off all my production software/hardware stuff so I can concentrate only on the site.

2 Apple Mac 17 inch Monitor LCD Cinema Display Like New $400 ground shipping included in original boxes (UPS 3day may be a little more)

Apple DVI to ADVC adapter - this is used to connect the monitors into a dual display. $110 including shipping OR $100 if purchased with a monitor. $90 if purchased with both monitors

After Efects 5.5 Standard FULL VERSION for Mac. This is upgradable to the current version. Includes: After Effects 5.5 Disc, workshop disc, manual and NEW book After Effects in Production ISBN 1-57820-077-6 Book is in New condition and accompanying CD is still sealed. $208 including priority shipping

Movie Magic Scheduling $550 including priority shipping
Movie Magic Budgeting (still sealed!) $650 including priority shipping

Buy both Movie Magic for $1150 including priority shipping!

JVC HR-S9911U S-VHS VCR Great shape! $299 including ground shipping

External Monitor JVC TM-H1375SU Great shape! $399 plus actual shipping. I'm guessing 50-60 UPS 3day.

MAC Tiger Upgrade ( I never installed this) $60 including priority shipping

Sony DSR-11 VERY EXCELLENT CONDITION - LIKE NEW
Vertical Stand
Manual (small coffee stain on cover)
Remote
2 Cleaners (1 open and 1 sealed)
Power Cord
Firewire cable
Monster Cables:
2 S-Video
2 RCA Audio
1 RCA Video

$1500 includes Priority Mailed w/deliv confirmation and insured for full $1500

Final Draft 6.0 -- on eBay right now. [cgi.ebay.com]

Clapper -

Warm Cards -

lso- MAC dual 1.25 G4 w/1 gig of ram 250 Gig HD, super drive -- not sure if i want to sell my fcp and dvd studio pro seperate from mac...lemme know if intersted.

I can take money order or credit card!

Feel free to email me with any questions about anything.
Re: Selling some production stuff!
August 18, 2005 01:33PM
Does the Final Draft 6.0 have transferable registration numbers and is it upgradable?
August 18, 2005 03:33PM
This is a full version. I don't recall if I ever registered it, but it is transferable if I had. [www.finaldraft.com] Also I see no reason why you couldn't upgrade with it.

Mickey wrote:

> Does the Final Draft 6.0 have transferable registration numbers
> and is it upgradable?
September 08, 2005 10:58PM
The 2 17 inch monitors - are they flat screen?
September 08, 2005 11:25PM
Is there any guarantee on the monitors? Are they still under warranty?
September 09, 2005 10:48AM
I've had these monitors a little over a year so I'm sure the warranty is up. I've never had a problem with them. I packed them up in their original boxes about a week ago.

Yes - the Apple Studio dispays are flat screen.
Re: Final Draft 6.0!
September 14, 2005 09:00PM
WARNING: Final Draft 6.0 is the last stable version!

As of Sept. 2005, version 7x is very buggy.

So if you buy the 6 version - do not upgrade it yet. It's usually at least a year before they make them stable. They introduce new bugs with every upgrade.

v6 has bugs, but not nearly as many as 7.

So grab a v6 if you can!
Your monitors are on sale for $400.00? Will you sell one?
This is what's left and some reduced prices;

After Efects 5.5 Standard FULL VERSION for Mac. This is upgradable to the current version. Includes: After Effects 5.5 Disc, workshop disc, manual and NEW book After Effects in Production ISBN 1-57820-077-6 Book is in New condition and accompanying CD is still sealed. $150 including priority shipping

Movie Magic Scheduling $450 including priority shipping
Movie Magic Budgeting (still sealed!) $450 including priority shipping

Buy both Movie Magic for $850 including priority shipping!

JVC HR-S9911U S-VHS VCR Great shape - Like new! Less than 20 hrs play time and ZERO record time $250 including ground shipping
Could you tell me the Movie Magic version for Budgeting and Scheduling. I'm also assuming this is a cross platform CD as I'm running a mac with OSX.

Thanks

Best

Lee

p.s. Can you also ship to the UK
How many hrs of use on this unit ? operation;drum run;tape run & threading. Also------------any warranty left on it / Thanx, thayne
December 02, 2005 12:12PM
The Entertainment Movie Magic Scheduling & Budget are ver 3.7 and should be upgradable to the latest version if you want. Yes I will mail these to the UK for a few bucks more.

The VCR has played a total of 7 2 hr video tapes. This deck was strickly a push play deck that ran through my DSR to the computer. Never scanned, edited, recorder or anything else with it. Just play/rewind. The VHS tapes I dealt with were already edited and all I had to do was capture and author the DVD.
actually-------I was referring to the dsr 11--------------do you mean that operation hrs are 14 X 10h
December 02, 2005 12:44PM
Ah - The DSR has already been sold.
January 24, 2006 06:46PM
how much for the warm cards?
Thayne...
Please contact me! I had your old email address from a gazillion years ago...got it from Peter. But have nothing recent. I would like to correspond with you and let you know what's new up here....since it's been about 25 years since we have had contact! Things are WAAAAY different! Please respond....
Lynda
Hey Lynda,

You'll have to send me your email address so's I can reply. I do not wish to reply via this venue. Hope alls well with you & yours.
regards,
Thayne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics