FS (LA) Nikon 28mm F2.8D wide angle lens

Posted by Dan Brockett 
FS (LA) Nikon 28mm F2.8D wide angle lens
July 08, 2009 04:38PM
I have been on LAFCPUG since the early days and have bought and sold a few items here with no issues. Selling my Nikon wide angle lens, I need to re-allocate the money I have tied up in this lens into other lenses. I know, its a sickness.

Very good condition, lens has only been used a few times then was stored for about five years. I really take good care of my gear and baby it. Lens has always had a UV filter mounted. Includes front and rear caps, lens hood. The Nikon 28mm F2.8D is good solid standard wide angle lens, suitable for any Nikon camera or for use on a 35mm adapter rig. It covers full frame and on a DX sensor Nikon, the lens is the 35mm equivalent of a 42mm field of view, a "normal" lens. So on a film camera or full frame Nikon digital, 28mm is a moderate wide angle and on a DX Nikon, it is a "normal" lens.

Disclaimers:
No disclaimers really. Lens is in very good condition, shows slight signs of wear, but no scratches, abrasions or wearing through of plastic or metal finish. Glass is pristine, no scratches on front or rear element. Aperture blades are clean and oil free, snappy and work perfectly. I live in LA so the chances of mold or fungus are very low, it is too dry here for that to be an issue usually but no haze, mold or fungus inside the lens.

You can buy a new one today for $269.00 from B&H [www.bhphotovideo.com] and they sell for between $170.00 to $200.00 on Ebay.

$150.00 firm, buyer pays shipping and insurance or prefer local cash deal in LA. Can take a personal or business check but lens will not ship until check clears, would prefer cash. I guess we could do PayPal but buyer pays PayPal fees.

E-mail me with any questions blfilms@mac.com

Thanks,

Dan

Re: FS (LA) Nikon 28mm F2.8D wide angle lens
July 10, 2009 05:14PM
SOLD!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics