Panasonic HMC150 - Like new, very low hours + extras available

Posted by clay 
Panasonic HMC150 - Like new, very low hours + extras available
October 13, 2010 07:12AM
Have a lightly used Panasonic HMC-150 for sale. I bought this new in the spring of 2009, used it sporadically for a project, project is now done, and I no longer need it. 94 Hours usage. Unit is in like-new physical condition, I have all the original accessories, box, manual, etc, and will include all of them with the camera. Never had any trouble or issues with the camera. I can provide photos of the camera if you'd like. I'd like $2900 for the camera.

I do have some extras for sale as well, either separately or with the camera.

VW-VBG6PPK long-life Panasonic battery. Just purchased this spring, used for one project, like new - $155
VW-VBG6PPK long-life Panasonic battery. Purchased with camera, but very low hours, excellent condition - $140
3 x 16gb Transcend Class 6 SDHC cards. Never had a lick of trouble with any of these. $28 each
2 x 8gb HP (rebranded sandisk) Class 4 SDHC cards. No trouble with these either. $12 each
Sandisk MicroMate SD/SDHC USB card reader - $18

Shipping charges are additional (calculated based on Zip code), and are additional to prices listed above. Shipping for the camera will be UPS (you select the speed) fully insured. Accessories will ship either UPS or USPS Priority Mail, which may be quicker and cheaper in many instances.

I accept paypal, Google Checkout, Amazon payments, check/M.O. Item will ship upon receipt of cleared payment.

Thanks!
Re: Panasonic HMC150 - Like new, very low hours + extras available
October 13, 2010 10:47PM
Price lowered to $2725 after seeing current new price.
Re: Panasonic HMC150 - Like new, very low hours + extras available
October 26, 2010 11:53AM
sold
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics