OT: ...an awesome performance...

Posted by grafixjoe 
OT: ...an awesome performance...
April 05, 2006 09:31PM
Turn up your speakers and watch this:

Enjoy smiling smiley

- Joey

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

Re: OT: ...an awesome performance...
April 05, 2006 10:04PM
Pretty good juggling, EH? Wonder if that Beatles music was added after the performance or was it played to the act?

The slower frame rate also enhanced the effects of the balls flying!
dont laugh - i saw this guy on ellen a few weeks ago, looked real-time to me...
Last September my 10 piece band played for a sellout celebration for Air America Phoenix at The Venue in Scottsdale, and Chris was on just before we were - it's for real, he's juggling while The Beatles music plays - it was pretty cool. I talked with him for a bit afterwards, and he remarked that he is still surprised by audience reactions to his gig!
April 05, 2006 11:35PM
Knurf Balls He might be using them, that would slow the balls flight down.
Anonymous User
April 05, 2006 11:55PM
Wow! Bet this guy would make a good editor, eh?

April 06, 2006 12:00AM
Well...he's great at playing with his balls...which I never get the time to do when I'm working tongue sticking out smiley

- Joey

aw come on joey, i can work it in... hahahahahaha
tc
April 06, 2006 02:44AM
Chris uses regular tennis balls.

He's a good friend of mine and a terrific guy; a VERY funny amd humble man.
This video recently "went viral" on the `net, and no one was more surprised then Chris. If you get a chance to see him perform live, I'd recommend it- He's a pro in many ways.

He's also working on a project he feels very deeply about aside from the comedy and the juggling:

[mybillofrights.org]

Check it out- a very worthy cause for all of us.

tc
Anonymous User
April 06, 2006 02:52AM
Very cool idea. So simple. And he's a liberal so I like him

:-)

April 06, 2006 03:04AM
Next time someone asks me how to cut a music video, I'm gonna send them to that video. That guy's got RHYTHM!

TC - please tell him he rocks. Thanks for the link grafixjoe

And the whole Liberals thing confuses me - over here the Liberals are the right wing conservative types - that's not the case there, is it?
April 06, 2006 06:50AM
A wonderful performance - totally mesmerizing!

I enjoyed that - I now have a big smile on my face.

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
Anonymous User
April 06, 2006 11:34AM
Jude

Liberals in America are defined as anyone living outside of Florida.

:-)

April 06, 2006 12:21PM
...heeeeeeey! I didn't vote for that CLOWN!

April 06, 2006 04:28PM
I can't believe I just watched over four minutes of Juggling and and actually enjoyed it all the way through. It's even inspiring in a strange way. Wow.

- Justin Barham -
thats it! im grabbing some tennis bals and trying that out... dont have his special piano trigger thing - so ill have to use the cat...
April 06, 2006 05:03PM
Wayne if you can do that your my freakin hero. LOL

I've been aware of that video for some time now my dad discovered it well over a month ago and everytime i watch it i am still just as amazed as the first time i've seen it (if not more so amazed each time) the guy is just absolutely amazing. Thanks Joe for the link I enjoyed seeing it again.

Tc i second jude's motion tell Chris he rocks.

You better believe that's iPod worthy it's definately going on the iPod thanks to google having an iPod download

Sean
April 06, 2006 05:35PM
I always get the Q of the QT with a question mark in the middle -- sort of broken, faded... why is that?
wait a minute, i didnt watch the whole thing - i was thinking this was the guy who plays music by juggling and dropping the balls strategically on a piano thing on the floor... is this the same guy?
April 06, 2006 05:49PM
No it's not Wayne this guy just juggles to the rhythm of the song.

I know who your talking about that's pretty cool too if you have a link to that piano guy let me know i havn't seen it forever i would like to see it again.

Sean
April 07, 2006 01:10AM
Some forward-looking music video director will hook up this guy for the right song. Seriously.

- Justin Barham -
April 07, 2006 02:37PM
I googled Chris and found another juggler repeating the same exact routine with two more balls (and an obvious grudge). This guy then also juggles 10 balls!!

Anyway, they were both incredible. I don't think I've ever seen so much juggling without a drop.
April 07, 2006 08:16PM
Yeah I saw that guy too - but he's a good example of a mechanical cutter. There's no emotion, well, actually, he does seem to have a grudge, so I guess there's some emotion, but he isn't hitting the marks as cleanly and he isn't doing it for the joy of it. It's not a dance, it's a .... clockwork piece... he's copied it and regurgitated it without the love of it intact.

Also I reckon he dropped some balls at one point because there's an awkward cut that suggests two different performances. Not that that's a reason to not like it - it's technically very impressive.
April 07, 2006 08:46PM
I also did notice that near the beginning he almost lost a ball but he saved it.

Sean
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics