Menu Sliding noises

Posted by Mattbro333 
Menu Sliding noises
January 24, 2007 08:34PM
OK, I know this sounds a little off the wall and not to technical but I want to know how to do it and was hoping that ya'll could help.. I have the latest version of FCP and was watching the tutorials today and noticed that as the guy in the tutorial on the dvd was sliding through the menus at the top of the screen.. ie. File->export->quicktime movie... His final cut app made noises as he was going through the menu.. kinda like sliding and swooshing noises.. was just wondering if anyone could tell me how too turn that on??? thanks!

Matt
Re: Menu Sliding noises
January 24, 2007 09:05PM
Wow, would I hate that. Tell you what, if you can tell me how to turn off the Apple startup "Boooooooonnng", then I'll go out and find out how to turn on sliding and whooshing.
Re: Menu Sliding noises: OT
January 24, 2007 10:35PM
There is a kid's art program called "KID PIX" which attaches a sound effect to every action. For example, the erase button goes, "Ooops!", the delete button triggers an explosion, etc.

I know my kid loved it. I always thought FCP should have that option: Sound FX for key strokes. Think of it. You could have a "producer" button that goes, "What a great idea!"... or if you're feeling rebellious, "That's stupid!". No need to take responsibility... just blame the program!

Mark
Re: Menu Sliding noises: OT
January 24, 2007 11:40PM
oh, no...
Bart to Homer: "thanks dad, this is one present i'll NEVER get tired of!"

nick
January 24, 2007 11:45PM
that used to be hardwired into the mac os, and id bet hes using this:

[www.unsanity.com]
January 26, 2007 03:55PM
hey steve, check this out:

[www.silvermac.com]
January 26, 2007 04:59PM
Wow, I am saved!

But I have to wait til I get out of deadline to try it. The developer makes it sound slightly dangerous.

Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics