Clip Within Multiclip Loses Audio Sync

Posted by clvsjeff 
Clip Within Multiclip Loses Audio Sync
April 04, 2007 02:52PM
I'm cutting a 45 minute multiclip with 3 synchronized camera angles. Everything started out fine. Each individual clip had good audio sync. About halfway through the sequence, when changing angles in the timeline, I noticed that one particular angle started to lose sync while the other ones were fine. What could've caused it? How do I fix it? I tried the "slip into sync" function but it didn't solve the problem. Do I have to delete the first half of the sequence, recapture the clip, rebuild the multiclip and start over?

Jeff
Re: Clip Within Multiclip Loses Audio Sync
April 04, 2007 11:23PM
My first thought would be that the one clip had a timecode break or the camera quit recording momentarily to cause the loss of sync. Regardless, you will have to find an edit point right before the spot where you lose sync and create a new multiclip with your sync point for all clips at that edit point. Since you already assigned angles to the clips you won't have to do that step. Then just overwrite this new multiclip (the second half of the sequence) over the old one and continue your angle selection.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics