frame blending template in fcp

Posted by J.Corbett 
frame blending template in fcp
August 27, 2008 08:36AM
Is it possible to create a 50% timing template to use in fcp?

i.e. open motn then place an Xsec clip in the canvas retime it with image flow then make it a template. >> go to fcp and put that template on the TL and replace the clip and get the frame blending of motion.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
Re: frame blending template in fcp
August 27, 2008 10:04AM
well, it sounds like you have the theory side worked out,
so why not give it a go, tell us if it worked of not.

nick
August 27, 2008 02:55PM
i cant find the make template option. Motn seems to not to give the make template option on any tab. I used a clip of clouds that was about 14secs.

Once i did the adjustments in the properties > timing section and switched the frame bending to optical flow, the clip was about 26s. I also clicked drop zone choice after the speed change.

I then saved and drug the file to fcp and there was no control tab when loaded into the viewer. I could not access the drop zone either.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
August 27, 2008 09:52PM
"I then saved and drug the file to fcp and there was no control tab when loaded into the viewer. I could not access the drop zone either."

so maybe it's not possible.
have you checked the manual?
i'm not much of a motion person

nick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics