A re-post but worth re-posting
May 21, 2010 04:43PM
Didn't mean to bury this on a back thread...

I just gotta say it - this forum kicks ass. It is always my first net page to open in the morning before an edit, either to check out what's going on or do quick search for an answer to a edit question that came up...

Or just to read some of the funny/acerbic/insightful comments from the pros...

Thank you all!thumbs down
Re: A re-post but worth re-posting
May 22, 2010 12:52AM
Ah yes. We've moved into AssKicking to keep up with the latest version of the software - Final Cut KickAss. (FCK) smiling smiley

True though. I love this community - it's almost like having the world's most knowledgeable workmates and mentors to consult.

May 22, 2010 08:40AM
I still remember the first guy who helped me in this business. He didn't have to. He was swamped. I asked him some rookie questions and he stopped what he was doing to set me up to succeed. He is the reason I give back as much as possible. He is why I am where I am today. It's contagious...

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

May 22, 2010 09:51AM
Too keep with the kicks ass theme, does this mean the Pony mascot needs to be rebranded as a donkey?
June 04, 2010 10:26AM
Just to add... for 7 years now I have slowly carved a niche for myself making video (not weddings!!!) with FCP, and for 7 years i've been glad and grateful lafcpug exists. WHENEVER i have a question i can't resolve through googling it, I come here. And sometimes I come here just to read posts and learn something.

And I forget his name but one UK member here let me call him at home and talked me through an authoring for NTSC issue I had. Bless.

Thank you to all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics