London SuperMeet Question

Posted by bluey 
London SuperMeet Question
May 17, 2011 02:44PM
Hi guys, does anyone know if info or a presentation of FCP-X will be on the agenda at the meet? what is the itinerary?

the details of the event seem rather vague . . . a picture of a guy with his arms in the air as though he's at a football match, couple mentions of mingling and drinking cocktails . . and not much else.

does anyone know a list of speakers, seminars? is there something i've missed? secret handshakes aside what's the focus and content of the event?

being a professional full-time FCP editor working here in London i was going to take a day off to attend, but hope it'd be for more than a couple of pints and a free party-hat. is it an FCP themed piss-up with the allure of networking, or are there any key speakers of interest? it just all seems a bit vague . . unless i've missed something, anyone?

Many thanks,
Bluey
Re: London SuperMeet Question
May 17, 2011 05:46PM
Agenda will not be set until shortly before the event date. That's how we work. As to FCPX being there, it will IF it is released by June 23. If its not released by then they we will talk about what we know and also let all of you provide feedback and ask questions.

SuperMeets are not about what is on stage. Yes, you will learn something valuable and yes FCP will be on stage along with other presentations, but these events are about the gathering and the networking. Its about getting out of the house and meeting others who are smarter than you. Its about sharing and solving each others problems. And it IS about a pint of beer (not free but free food) It's about community. You can decide at last minute to attend but often these events sell out.

Michael Horton
-------------------
Re: London SuperMeet Question
May 18, 2011 02:09AM
Hey Bluey
Check out the Macvideo Expo event a couple of weeks earlier ... June 9th ... Apple will be presenting there.
[www.macvideo.tv]
Hopefully we will all have had a chance to try it for ourselves by the time the London Supermeet comes around.
Cheers
Andy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics