great forum

Posted by jack nadelle 
great forum
July 09, 2005 09:46AM
I have said it before and will say it again-this is the best forum I've ever read. I am a really low tech user of FCP and find every thing discussed in this forum interesting and useful- Is it all archived?-in a month from now were will I find the info on a better way to max quality from DV to DVD?How about a year from now? in 2 months will i be able to find the "white flash" cut techniques?
Jack
Re: great forum
July 09, 2005 10:39AM
The archive seems to go back quite a ways (for the exact amount of time archived, Mike would probably be the one to ask), but if you have a specific issue, you can always post a new thread and ask the question again. One great thing I've found here is that Mike, Graeme, Nick, Chi-Ho and the other gurus don't ever get impatient -- they'll answer the same question several times, and this forum is extra-friendly towards new users.
July 09, 2005 12:11PM
This forum is approaching 100,000 posts and you can search back to the very first one. I'll be forced to archive sooner or later but for now I'll let it go until the server starts choking.

Michael Horton
-------------------
July 10, 2005 07:15PM
Yeah, I doubt that the threads speculating on what new features FCP 2.0 will have are very useful any more!
July 11, 2005 09:56PM
Agreed.
Without this forum I would probably have turned into a serial killer ages ago.
Its very helpful.
July 11, 2005 11:00PM
...chicks dig big forums winking smiley

- Joey

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics