looking for dubber and FCPeditor

Posted by Oscar Bassinson 
<HTML>> jUST OPENED UP A SMALL EDIT BAY INTERPOST IN sAN fEERNANDO vALLEY.
>
> lOOKING FOR FCP SOMEONE qUICK AND GOOD ,TRUST AND THROW A LOT OF WORK TO ON
> fREELANCE BASIS.
Also looking for dubbing person to work @ night or day for extra bucks
>
> cALL ME @ 818-995-1455/818-757-0026
> >
> OSCAR</HTML>
<HTML>Oscar-
I can handle all the freelance editing you have. Have my own system- email me if interested.
Jason</HTML>
<HTML>Oscar:

I have FCP 3.0 and would be interested in any editing work you may have. I will be in San Francisco for a week - leaving tomorrow.

But I will be able to check my email.

I have a website where if you have a fast connection you can see Sister Beatrice Explores... which recently screened at the LAFCPUG tonight.

Email me if your interested.

Best regards,

David George</HTML>
<HTML>i am more than willing and available to work on projects. i run my own system and am also familiar w/ after effects, photoshop, cleaner 5, fcp, peak dv. minor pro tools, logic and reason use. i am local (northridge) and can dub, edit, log and capture and any other videoesque based needs you might have. thank you. ps: i tried calling you at your office but I am not sure if you received the message. thanks again.</HTML>
Re: looking for dubber and FCPeditor
February 11, 2002 11:33AM
<HTML>I have dubbing experience with excellent results. I dubbed almost 85% of my last feature, ROAD KILL, for more info on that you can go to Nov. 28th meeting at the LAFCP "previous meeting" page and look me up or maybe you were at that meeting. Anyway, I can provide you ADR, foley and enviromental sounds plus sound effects, depending on the type of project. I'm in burbank and have my own system. If you want to see some of my dubbed footage, you can rach me at 818.679.0112

Mehran</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics