Have you sold to Travel Channel?

Posted by Tracy Valleau 
<HTML>Hi folks

We about to pitch Travel Channel (of Discovery Channel Networks) on a 30 minute afternoon show. I haven't a _clue_ about what they >really< are looking for, price-wise and otherwise. If someone out there has produced and sold something similar, and is willing to talk to me (in confidence, of course) and provide me with a dose of reality, I'd sure be grateful! Our pilot is in the can, and I just need to make the best approach possible.

Please email me off the list, or phone me at 831-372-4155 (Pacific Coast Time).

TIA

Cordially,

Tracy Valleau, CEO
Digital Light Studios, Inc.</HTML>
<HTML>

Hiya, I'm a television presenter and I've been writing travel features for The Times and Independent. My last trip was to Sweden's Ice Hotel itwas amazing. I've photograph's of the Aurora (my boyfriend is a photographer) anyway I'd be keen to talk to yourself or a colleague regarding positions at your company for Travel presenters. I'm 27 and have been presenting entertainment for two years now. Hope you can give me some leads as I'm ready to move out of Ireland and discover the world.

Cheers!

Gisele</HTML>
<HTML>

Hiya, I'm a television presenter and I've been writing travel features for The Times and Independent. My last trip was to Sweden's Ice Hotel itwas amazing. I've photograph's of the Aurora (my boyfriend is a photographer) anyway I'd be keen to talk to yourself or a colleague regarding positions at your company for Travel presenters. I'm 27 and have been presenting entertainment for two years now. Hope you can give me some leads as I'm ready to move out of Ireland and discover the world.

Cheers!

Gisele</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics