The Digital Channel

Posted by Robert 
The Digital Channel
February 05, 2002 03:12PM
<HTML>Good Afternoon People,

We Started a Digital Channel for the true Indep filmmaker, yes I mean the true filmmakers. This is a free service to all. Whats different from us then the so call big boys.. We will not take your film and then turn around & say IT doesn't fit our programming needs.

So if you've got a completed short (30 seconds to 40 minutes) or feature length film (over 40 minutes), we want to see it. Here's what you'll need to send us:
mini DV copy of the completed film. Because of the high volume of submissions, we can not return the tape.
Information packet on the project including (1) brief synopsis, (2) production notes and (5) director/cast/crew backgrounds
Contact information including your (1) name, (2) postal address, (3) telephone number and (4) email address.

By the way, did we mention that we cannot return the tape? And You still own the rights to your film. Thats right all filmmakers keep the rights to the film, we just need the rights to show it on TV... Thats all folks..

Mailing Address:
Robert Burns
The Digital Channel Acquisitions .
5909 W Melrose Ave.
Suite 11
Los Angeles, CA 90038</HTML>
Re: The Digital Channel
February 15, 2002 09:59AM
<HTML>Hello I graduate from faculty of Applied Art in 2001 , branch of Cinematography and Television , also I have a cource in A.U.C in editing so I want to work as a director or producer . Please send me if you can help</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics