ASSISTANT EDITOR JOB OPEN IMMEDIATELY!

Posted by Dante Harper 
<HTML>WANTED!

Final Cut Pro Assistant Editor

- You must have previous experience as an assistant editor on Final Cut Pro.

- Must be able to operate a patch bay and simple mixer.

- Must have experience in delivery of broadcast quality material.

- You must be willing to work nights and weekends.

- Must be highly organized, self motivated, and highly communicative.

- Should have a cellphone and be willing to work on call.

- Must be willing to work for little pay (500-600/week depending on experience level)

- No current students please. No seriously overqualified people looking for a temporary gig either.

- Please be local to downtown los angeles or Hollywood. If you have an hour commute this is not the job for you!

Automat Pictures is one of the leading DVD Added Value (primarily short documentaries about movies) content creation companies in Los Angeles. It's a great place to work with high project turnover and full contact with nearly all levels of production. We are located near the corner of Vermont and Wilshire.

If you do not fit this description, please don't send a resume! Thank you!</HTML>
<HTML>02-18-02

Attention Dante Harper,
My name is Christopher R Woods. I am a graduate of the California Institute of the Arts MFA Film Program. I'm interested in the FCP assistant editor position. I just finished editing a DV documentary featuring Silverlake musician Patrick Park for Ground Hero Productions.
I'm very experienced with Final Cut Pro 2 and can work with a patch bay and a mixing board no problem. I live in Silverlake and can work for very little pay. Please email me and I'll send you my full resume.

Sincerely
Christopher R Woods</HTML>
<HTML>Dante,

I am interested, have my own FCP3 dual 1Ghz workstation, and a good track record (MFA in Film and Video, Student Emmy Winner 2002 in Music Video).

I would like to know more about your company and what you do.
Could I just give you a quick call or could I drop by with my resume and reel?

Christoph

cell: 310 - 502 1988</HTML>
<HTML>i am interested in the assistant editor position. i am not expert in fcp but know enough to do basic projects.

818-249-3787</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics