FCP 3.0 editors wanted for TV series

Posted by Mark 
<HTML>Looking for experienced editors with good credits and a reel to edit innovative new TV series for large cable network (not MTV). Good pay for those who know and love the FCP system and have experience with documentaries as well as the cinematic. Bonus if you know After Effects. Good attitudes and work ethics necessary. Starts in late April, early May for 20 weeks (some downtime in between).

Email Mark: mark@arcwelder.com

No phone calls or drop by's.</HTML>
<HTML>Hi Mark,
I have edited documentaries, one award winning one, and I am very familiar with cinematic. I have not yet editied cinematic however. I have FCP since it first came out and use it quite frequently. I have not gotten the opportunity to work with FCP3 yet. Be happy to send you a reel if you are interested.

Thanks
Jeff Knepper</HTML>
<HTML>
Hello Mark
i have been NLE editor for the past 8 years started on avid and on to FCP i edited for MTV, Univision, Telemundo Network, i also worked with After effect, photoshop, Boris FX
i will be glad to help out editing your project.

fluent in French, Spanish, English , Hebrew
Thanks
Din</HTML>
<HTML>Hi Mark

I have been working with FCP for the last 3 years. I worked on a feature last last and other short pieces, dance and commercial pieces. I also know After Effects and solid understanding of audio fix for video, sound design, and mastering. Just let me know if you need a reel or just call me and we'll talk. You can call me at 818.679.0112

Thanks
Mehran Saky</HTML>
<HTML>Mark-
I'd love to help out. I started out on Avid, was lead editor at an S.F. Valley boutique doing documentaries, music video, corporate, demo reels and a small (but important) bit for "Perfect Storm", "Dream Team" and many independent flicks. Currently working out of my home using FCP. My background is graphic design, photography and music. I'd love to help out. Call me at 818 592 0772 or email me & I'll show you my reel. Thanks.</HTML>
<HTML>Mark,

I'm a FCP editor and would like to know some more about your TV series. I've done numerous projects and have been running my own production business using FCP. I'm extremely easy to work with and very adept at what I do.
I'm sure you've already received a hundred of these messages but if you get a chance I'd love to talk some shop with you.

Thanks,

Andy Castor
Three Lost Keyes Productions
(310) 528-8939</HTML>
<HTML>Hello. I'm a Final Cut Pro user and have been one forthe last three years. I'm currently working at NBC in Houston, Texas and freelance for a major independent production company located here also. (I do Avid editing for them). I experienced in Aftereffects, Photoshop and Commotion. I also know a few other programs that I intergate with my work. You can contact me at 218-759-4625 or 832-216-6372</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics