DP with own XL-1

Posted by KEITH COPSIN 
DP with own XL-1
March 25, 2002 03:17AM
<HTML>Looking for a DP with own XL-1 for a short DV film to be shoot in Apr over a two weekends " Sat & Sun" only. Working with a small budget of $125.00 a day for 8hrs of work.

Please feel free to email me for more information.

Thanks,

Keith</HTML>
Re: DP with own XL-1
March 26, 2002 01:45AM
<HTML>Keith,
I just purchased a Sony PD-150 Mini DV camera, and the FCP system, the steady Tracker Extreme and a Jib arm for the tripod.
I have been working in Post Production for the past ten Years with Todd A.O. Studios, recently supervising the first two seasons of the Sopranos for HBO.
I left Todd after my first short film was accepted at Sundance 2000. Since then I am interested in producing and filming projects.
If your interested, I am learning the camera and system currently. I would be more than happy to help out and work with you for the rate mentioned. If it's a canon XL1 that you need, I do know a friend who has one. Could probably get both if needed.
You would have to be responsibe for tape stock cost, lighting and any other added accessories that you might need for the shoot, including production sound. Althought I was pretty impressed with the camera mic and its audio pick up capabilities.
Either way, best of luck. I am attending the meeting this wednesday at the La Film School, hope to see you there.
Ray Spiess
Producer/Director</HTML>
April 02, 2002 07:03AM
<HTML>KEITH- Call me. The production company I work for, Elswarro Productions, can work on this budget. For 125.00 a day, you'll get 2 cameramen (1 with a GL-1 and 1 with an XL-1).
Email me for company resume-
We're ready to go!
-Gina</HTML>
April 22, 2002 07:09PM
<HTML>I too am looking for a d.p. with own d.v. camera. I am working on similar budget as above for a two day shoot.
thanks
jesse</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics