FCP savvy Asst. Ed.

Posted by Dave Winter 
FCP savvy Asst. Ed.
March 26, 2002 06:26PM
<HTML>An associate of mine is Post Production Supervisor on a travel themed show which is currently editing in Final Cut Pro. He is looking for an experienced Assistant Editor. He's hiring immediately.

Qualifications:
? extremely strong Mac tech skills, including troubleshooting FCP
? broad experience in FCP in a broadcast setting, including input/ouput to broadcast tape formats
? experience as an assistant editor on a multi-editor show (with a knowledge of procedures in that kind of environment)

He has editors cutting 13 episodes. All FCP.

David Persoff

I wouldn't mind knowing about you as well.

Thanks.

Dave Winter
WinterWorks</HTML>
Re: FCP savvy Asst. Ed.
March 28, 2002 01:17AM
<HTML>Hi Dave

I met you tonight very shortly and gave you my card. If you need a reliable fcp editor, please let me know and just try me on a short editing piece. I'm available and have my own editing setup with studio speakers. That's all I do. I just moved from the BAy Area to LA and money is not a priority. If you'd like, work with me on a project and we take it from there. You can contact me at 818.679.0112

Thank you

Mehran Saky</HTML>
Re: FCP savvy Asst. Ed.
March 28, 2002 09:41PM
<HTML>Hi Dave,

Heard you announcement last night and wanted to find out some more about the travel show as well as talk some shop with you. I unfortunately had to leave early last night and didn't get a chance to talk to you about it then. I'm a FCP editor and have been running my own business making commercials and videos. The work is very high quality and I'd be happy to show it to you and Dave Persoff.

Thanks,

Andy Castor
Three Lost Keyes Productions
(310) 528-8939</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics