We Need FCP editor(s)........

Posted by dpurcell 
We Need FCP editor(s)........
October 13, 2005 01:19AM
Purcell Productions is looking for FCP editors for Weddings, Sports, Car, and many other types of projects.....please send me your reel and resume and what system you have, or if you don't have a system. Also let me know what your hourly rate is and if you would or wouldn't do per project rate? We are currently swamped with projects. Looking to play catch up and could keep one or two editors busy til end of year.

Thank you,
Darren Purcell
8780 19th Street #172
Alta Loma, CA 91701
Re: We Need FCP editor(s)........
October 13, 2005 02:17AM
G5 dual 2.7 FCP5 DSR11 23 inch cinema display. Rate negotiable.
Go to troychristian.com for reels, bio, resume etc.

Thanks,

Troy Christian
Wiggle Entertainment, Inc.
October 14, 2005 11:59AM
Hey There,

Chek my Reel at www.midiproductions.com/dv.html

Montage and Narrative Reels there.

Meet me at www.midiproductions.com/about.html

Looking for new opportunities at this moment.

Regards,

Mike Mrozek
Midnight Productions
November 05, 2005 06:27PM
To whom it may concern,

In July 2005, I completed a two-week Final Cut Pro Immersive course at Moviola. The course covered every aspect of editing with FCP including some color correction and applications such as LiveType and Soundtrack. I?ve edited a short film on FCP and two music videos. Another 26-minute docu-music video was a tribute to a family member in which I incorporated photos through Photoshop.

Check out my edit reel at my brand new website. May have problem viewing on a PC. Macs are fine.
[rosshmartin.com]

I co-produced, co-wrote and co-directed a low budget independent feature film. Acting as a casting director, I set up numerous appointments, worked with agents and managers and attached some star talent. Some of my many other hats have included scouting locations, hiring crew and managing the production office. SEE fenderbenderfilms.com

Please keep me in mind if any experience on my resume suits your company's needs and if you have any openings.

Sincerely,

Ross Martin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics