Need Apple Color Colorist with Solid Compositing/Photoshop Background

Posted by jetboy 
Need Apple Color Colorist with Solid Compositing/Photoshop Background
February 13, 2008 07:20PM
I'm prepping a film for Cannes and all the other great festivals.

This is for a short "indie" film. However, it has an unsurpassed level of quality in Production and Post. And the film is actually really good. If you like dark comedies with technical flair (think of the Coens) then you might dig this project. It was shot on 35mm, transferred to D5, manipulated in Inferno, exported as TGA, and now I have 16 bit Tiffs exported from AE. Needless to say, there has been a lot of post VFX and tinkering.

I'm looking for a Real Artist that has a solid eye for color and also really-really gets the technical stuff. I specified Apple Color because I need someone that operates in the non-linear environment and has build there own version of a Pro Studio.

I have a small budget so this is more for the art. However, I will negotiate a fair rate for my budget. I can post the short for you to see if it is something you would like to work on. I think it speaks for itself.

I live in LA, but am working in Montreal. However, I can travel anywhere between the East/West Coast.

If you are interested, shoot me an Email and I will post you a low res watermarked copy to watch. And we'll discuss from there.

-Shawn Larkin
Re: Need Apple Color Colorist with Solid Compositing/Photoshop Background
February 16, 2008 10:24AM
Shawn
Can I take a look at your movie?

Thanks

Ricky

Colourist.
Re: Need Apple Color Colorist with Solid Compositing/Photoshop Background
February 16, 2008 10:38AM
Yes, no problem
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics