LiveType Bugs?

Posted by Rob Weaver 
LiveType Bugs?
November 28, 2003 08:33PM
Are we posting LiveType bugs here? There's a real deal breaker in the Scroll Up effect.

Rob
Live Type Character bug??
December 09, 2003 07:40AM
There seems to be a bug in LiveType when using the characters I and O after
updating to version 1.1. You can use any character on the keyboard but these.
You can copy/paste the characters into LiveType from a text generator like TextEdit and they appear. Sometimes by holding a combination of Cntrl>Apple>F1 and typing I or O...the characters will appear in the timeline only...but not in the Inspector text editor. We have over 40 machines on our network here with the same problem...only after we updated. Any suggestions? Could it be a keyboard setting/preference i'm overlooking? E-mail with any ideas....
Chi-Ho Lee
Re: LiveType Bugs?
December 16, 2003 12:24PM
I just tested this and it works fine on my system - made a title with nothing but I's and O's.

Dual 1ghz MMD 10.2.8 - LT 1.1

Have you tried trashing prefs?
Re: LiveType Bugs?
January 27, 2004 01:17AM
I agree Rob, maybe they just don't make themselves clear, but I've just tried for an hour to get scroll up to work.

Regardless of how it's supposed to work it is illogical anyway, each time you adjust the scroll effect it moves the text , meaning you never, ever achieve a full "roll".

You would have thought that a text move that is one of the standards in the industry would be easier to work than this!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics